Sunday, January 19, 2014

The annotated version of O's NSA speech

Here is a rather lengthy but brilliant dissection and analysis by Marcy Wheeler of Obama ad-Dajjal's NSA speech:

http://www.emptywheel.net/2014/01/17/obamas-speech-annotated-version/


We created the dragnet not to defend the Constitution, but to defend what we now call “the Homeland.” We largely forgot about defending the Constitution in the process.


What Obama ad-Dajjal is really saying is this:


I'm a "law professor". I'll tell you what the Constitution means and doesn't mean. The people who rule this world, whose sock puppet I am, hate your freedoms. They intend to watch and control everything you and everyone else does, and I am going to help them do it. That's why they allowed me to get elected, and that's why I get all those lavish parties and vacations at your expense. You can't stop them; I'm set for life; and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. You can burn in hell for all I care.

No comments:

Post a Comment