Saturday, November 29, 2014

More Cop Insanity

A woman lost her eye because a cop fired a "non-lethal" projectile at her:


A pregnant St. Louis woman lost her left eye after a violent run-in with law enforcement earlier this week.

Dornnella Conners says an officer fired a non-lethal bean-bag round at the car she was in – shattering the passenger side window.


Shards of glass bloodied her face and robbed her of sight in her left eye, according to reports.


As her boyfriend started to drive away, she says, several police officers arrived.


“They pulled up while we were coming towards the street, De’Anglas was trying to get away, they blocked us from the side, front and back,” Conners told the CBS affiliate.


That’s when an officer fired the bean bag round because he feared for his safety, police said.


http://news.yahoo.com/pregnant-st--louis-woman-left-eye-blind-ferguson-174119853.html


Some questions:

  • Why did the cop fear for his safety?
  • Why didn't the cops just get out of the way and let them go?
  • Even if the car was in danger of hitting one or more of the cops, how does shooting at it help the situation?

I've been to St. Louis, but I don't think I'll be going back.


I've been to Cleveland, but I don't think I'll be going back.


I've been to New York City, but I don't think I'll be going back.


Too much cop insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment