Tuesday, December 30, 2014

A Prelude To World War Three ???

A former Ukrainian ambassador to the US says that the Ukraine-US-Russia conflict is a prelude to a wider war:

“This [U.S-Russian conflict that’s being carried out in Ukraine] is a prelude to World War III. A lot of people know this.” So says Yuri Shcherbak, who was Ukraine’s Ambassador in Washington during 1994-1998.


Dr. Shcherbak was one of Ukraine’s few progressives ever to become an official of the Ukrainian Government. He now is speaking out publicly for the first time to express his concern about the movement toward a nuclear conflict between the United States and Russia, and about Ukraine’s dangerous current role in helping to bring that about.


http://rinf.com/alt-news/featured/ukraines-war-prelude-world-war-iii-says-former-ukrainian-u-s-ambassador/


The wider war may not yet be a slam dunk, but at the rate we're going it's hard to see how it can be avoided. Obama ad-Dajjal apparently is going to keep Congress and the masses occupied with BS while behind the scenes "our" State Department, Defense (sic) Department, and CIA keep ramping up the pressure on Russia until things explode.


Is this what We The People want? I doubt it.


But it's what we're gonna get.


I guess this is the deep state's version of population control - nuclear war.


By the way, in a former life I was a member of a nuclear weapons release authentication team. As a Cold War robot, I guess I would have gladly gone ahead with it and assisted my teammates in the extermination of millions of people. I look back on those days with bewilderment and ask myself how I could have been so blind.


But believe me, there are men and women out there who will gladly "push the button". In the past few years, Obama ad-Dajjal has made certain that all the doubters and laggards have been removed from the control of "our" nuclear arsenal. When he gives the word, it will be "bombs away", and billions will die.


No comments:

Post a Comment