Thursday, November 19, 2015

Hillary's Plan To Stop ISIS

I, Hillary Rodham (a.k.a. Clinton to some of you), promise that if I'm elected President I will do the following to stop ISIS:

1. I will stop funding them.

2. I will stop arming them.

3. I will stop feeding them.

4. I will stop protecting them.

5. I will take back all those Toyota trucks I gave them.

6. I will stop using our intelligence agencies to spy on my political enemies and the American public, and will start using them to find the ISIS terrorists whom Obama ad-Dajjal has allowed to sneak into our country.

7. I will allow Assad to remain in control of Syria, since he is the best hope for peace in that area of the world.

8. I will stay out of Putin's way, since he is our best hope for the military defeat of ISIS.

9. I will not overthrow the governments of any more sovereign nations.

10. I will help Spain execute the arrest warrants against Israeli leaders for their crimes on the high seas.

11. I will bomb the bejesus out of Israel if they harm even one more US citizen.

12. I will ...

Wait a minute !!!

I can't do any of those things, because my friends and puppet masters in AIPAC and the deep state would get really pissed off if I did.

Never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment