Sunday, January 24, 2016

Did Teddy Roosevelt Kill McKinley ???

The man who allegedly shot Teddy Roosevelt in 1912 made the following statement:

“To the people of the United States: In a dream I saw President McKinley sit up in his coffin pointing at a man in a monk’s attire in whom I recognized Theodore Roosevelt. The dead president said - ‘This is my murderer’ - avenge my death.”

There were indeed some Taft supporters who believed that the murder of McKinley in 1901, also carried out by a deranged “Red”, was part of a plot to install TR as President.

You can read the rest @
http://tomatobubble.com/id787.html

I also have wondered about this. McKinley's death was certainly very convenient for Roosevelt's ambitions.

But we'll never know. For some reason, all US assassins turn out (at least in the official stories) to have been "lone wolves".

No comments:

Post a Comment