Thursday, January 18, 2018

Is The Intercept A Honey Trap For Whistleblowers ???

That's part of what this report alleges:

FBI Whistleblower on Pierre Omidyar and His Campaign to Neuter Wikileaks

FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds asserts Pierre Omidyar decided to create The Intercept not only to take ownership of the Snowden leaks but to also continue his blockade against WikiLeaks and to create a “honey trap” for whistleblowers.

You can read the rest @
https://www.mintpressnews.com/fbi-whistleblower-on-pierre-omidyar-campaign-to-neuter-wikileaks/236414/

I cannot vouch for all these claims, but I do know one thing - the philosophy of Wikileaks is to release everything and to let the public sort it out, while the philosophy of The Intercept seems to be to release only that which The Intercept sees fit to print.

Which of the two do you prefer?

By the way, I like Sibel Edmonds. I believe she has just one agenda - to tell the truth. I'm not so sure about these other guys.

1 comment:

  1. Also by the way, I do read The Intercept nearly every day, so I'm a bit familiar with their content.

    ReplyDelete