Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Some VERY Important Questions

Do I want to die for Israel? Do I want to lose my job for Israel? How about my pension? Maybe just my stock options? Is it worth risking a major regional war for such a “wonderful” state?

You can read the rest @
https://russia-insider.com/en/americans-should-ask-themselves-do-i-want-die-israel/ri23382

My answers are NO to each of the above questions. We have nothing to gain and everything to lose by supporting Israel's insane demands to attack Iran.

Let Israel fight their own wars. If G-d is really on their side they don't need our help.

And should you be one of the Christians who thinks Jesus WANTS us to help Israel kill all its perceived enemies, I urge you to read the Bible. It says no such thing.

But it does say this:

He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
Revelation 13:10 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment